Saudi Aramco has approved Sinergia S.p.A. within its suppliers of PSA nitrogen generators
WHY SAUDI ARABIA?
Sinergia has decided to extend its commercial action towards the Saudi market, for TWO MAIN REASONS:
- Saudi Aramco: the backbone of the Saudi economy is the energy sector. In fact, Saudi Arabia possesses a quarter of the world’s proven oil reserves and is the world’s largest producer and exporter of oil. Nonetheless, the Kingdom continues to invest in the exploration of new resources and accelerate the transition toward a sustainable future.
- Sinergia: we have developed a strong know-how in the technology of nitrogen generation, in all its shapes and technologies. We are extending our internal capacities, reducing at the minimum the outsourced activities, and this allows us to satisfy the most technically demanding requests of the customer. Quality, Performance, and customization are the results of this approach.
A LONG AND CHALLENGING JOURNEY
Sinergia has invested many efforts and resources in the qualification process, which is one of the most difficult and demanding in the entire oil & gas sector. But the approval was a natural consequence of the solid structure of Sinergia, quality-oriented, horizontally developed, and able to follow a project in all its different phases, including the engineering (mechanical and automation), quality control, certification and documental support, manufacturing of the single equipment, integration and assembling into a turn-key plant and tests.
Download our brochure
MAIN STEPS AND MILESTONES
Sinergia decided to face the qualification journey in Saudi Aramco, strong of these important achievements:
- Local presence
- Improvement of IKTVA score Documental and certifications verification process
- Proof of compliance with Saudi Aramco “Excellence program”
- Audit in Sinergia
- Resolution of punch list points
- Final approval
Sinergia showed how well it deals with “The excellence program”, thanks to our strong attention toward sustainability.
Not only words.
The excellence program requires:
- Documental evidence of a circular economy approach
- Consistent and quantitative monitoring of sustainability indexes and their constant improvements.
- Sustainability in the operations and assets (e.g., thorough evaluation and selection of green sub-suppliers, energy efficiency) and in governance and social aspects.
This process is not concluded yet. Our will is to obtain Saudi Aramco approval for all the equipment and products of our portfolio, which is in quick and decisive evolution, following the global market trends and the dream of a better future.