The integration of our equipment or packages in existing plants or new greater projects, with relative requirements, has emerged the need of a specific answer.
Sinergia has decided to develop internally a dedicated department that is in charge of the engineering, manufacturing, assembling, testing, commissioning of:
Electrical panels, junction boxes and push-button stations, having following features:
- Carbon or stainless steel, aluminium, GRP.
- Suitable for any ambient installation (-42°C/ +55°C) with variable heating or cooling solutions
- Suitable for any area classification Zone, 1, 2; certification as per Atex or IecEx
- Panel boxes Ex-d; Ex-e; Ex-ec; Ex-p; CE; Itri certified;
Unit control & Master control panels with the following features:
- Siemens and Rockwell (Allen Bradley) PLCs in the single or redundant configuration of CPU and I/O.
- PLC software and circuits with safety SIL loop
- HMI and SCADA Siemens; Movicon Rockwell
- Field bus: Profibus, ProfiNET, Modbus, Canbus, Hart, Fieldbus Foundation
Installation and testing of all electrical cabling and signal wiring
Files production accordingly with project document list:
P&ID, Load list, Control narrative, I/O list, Cause & effect diagram, Alarm & Trip list, Wiring diagram with GA and bill of materials, Loop diagrams.
Construction codes: 2006/42/CE; 2014/35/UE; IEC / CEI EN 60204-1 (2018); IEC / CEI EN 61439; IEC / CEI EN 60079-14; IEC 61508 and IEC61511
On-Site nitrogen generation, the time has come!
In July Sinergia is testing an integrated system for on-site nitrogen production.
Sinergia SDOF air filter: for the quality you really need
CASE STUDY: Hollow glass manufacturing industry
Sinergia contribution to Sriracha Refinery clean fuel project
Four large efficent air dryers for Sriracha Refinery clean fuel project
Multiple utilities generation skid
Is it possible to produce with one single plant a variety of different gaseous streams?
Our Dryer thinks outside the (heated) box
-40°C is too cold to produce plant ad Instrument Air?